M E G A T R O N. The Rise of Block chain Revolution
Cryptocurrencies in our time are the best way to pay, because they: guarantee anonymity, integrity and security of transactions due to the absence of any third parties and intermediaries. And all this thanks to the unique blockchain system, which at the time of its creation had revolutionary properties and turned the game upside down, so everyone paid attention to cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.
Not everything is that smooth. And as time went by and holes were found in the blockchain, after which you can no longer be completely confident in its perfection. There are some problems of the most significant and widespread cryptocurrency at the moment Bitcoin:
- The current blockchains have limitations in terms of proposed solutions as they lack concrete evaluation on their usefulness
- There are authentication problems
- Self certification issues
- “51% attack”. The blockchain mechanism is based on honest nodes that keep it working correctly, but if “evil” nodes control most of the system, then there is a vulnerability
- No guarantee of the integrity of signatures. Thus, the attacker can intercept, modify and retransmit the exchange, but the owner will think that the transaction did not take place.
M E G A T R O N
Megatron (MTR) — TRC-20 token based on Tron network is a modern solution to the problems of the world of cryptocurrencies.
Literally all cryptocurrencies as soon as they start their way face the problem of lack of user trust, because the whole essence comes down to confidentiality, authentication and authorization of the user who uses it. The MTR token focuses on taking regular measures to solve the same problem and intends to gain the user’s trust by practicing security audits.
The main goal is to ensure system security of investments using MTR token. High level of security is secured by:
- Our cryptocurrency runs on TRC20, which is currently the safest and most stable source of blockchain technology.
- Megatron does not hide and keeps the integrity of the transaction in the public domain.
- Our encryption system works over a P2P broadcast protocol with enhanced security and protection.
- In addition, based on the concept of Proof of Work and peer-to-peer transactions, one of the proposed models will broadcast a protocol that is more secure against arbitrary computing power.
- All digital payments will be made in accordance with International Standards and requirements.
- Regular network penetration tests will be conducted to prevent the theft or breach of user data integrity.
Token Name: MEGATRON
Token Ticker: MTR.
Total supply: 100,000,000,000 MTR (Pre-Mining)
Platform: Tron Blockchain
Standard Token: TRC20
Token Type: POW (Proof of Work)
To summarize, I would like to say that I have never seen such a reliable system for various payments on the Internet, as it seems to me. The project is worth investing in it or at least watching and monitoring the situation, because the main advantage is not an imaginary security of capital which I have not seen since the times of classical blockchain. I suggest that you go deeper and convince yourself of my conclusions personally, but the final choice is yours, I have already made mine.
Whitepaper : https://megatron.site/pdf/Megatron_Official_Whitepaper.pdf
Bitcointalk username: schur
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2887692
Proof of Authentication: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5311721.msg56322891#msg56322891
Telegram: https: https://t.me/schur1
ETH WALLET: 0x86aF76B30BaC9174F5862BA70d69f66b09Dc4Fd8